Brand Marketing Specialist
Steer Canada’s Future
As Canada’s investment attraction and promotion agency, Invest in Canada leads with one goal: to find the best to invest. We rally the country’s economic forces to bring committed and engaged global businesses and their investments to our country. This pursuit requires us to brand and market Canada on the national and global stage to increase awareness of what our country has to offer and why we’re the go-to destination for investment. In bringing your skills and expertise to Invest in Canada, you will be a part of building a prosperous, sustainable economy for our country, our communities, and the world.
Guided by these principles, we believe our people are the key to advancing our mission of establishing Canada as the leading destination for global investment. Driving the development of Canada’s collective economic and social wealth involves a high-level of innovation, forward-thinking and accountability. You will be joining a team that is encouraged and challenged by building a greater Canada. Being a key member of a dynamic and action-oriented team, you will take ownership over your work, collaborate with the greater team and become a reliable expert within the organization.
Invest in Canada is looking for a Brand Marketing Specialist to play a key role within Invest in Canada’s brand marketing team, specifically in the development, execution, and performance evaluation of media plans and brand marketing activities. Reporting to the Brand Manager, the Brand Marketing Specialist will communicate internally and externally to collaboratively develop and carry out brand marketing campaigns for Invest in Canada.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities for this role may include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide strategic input and engage with Invest in Canada’s Agency of Record to develop brand campaigns, and paid search activities while ensuring alignment with corporate objectives.
- Support the Brand Manager and engage with the AOR on media planning, programmatic and direct buys, social media platforms and search engine marketing.
- Analyze, optimize, and consult on digital brand marketing campaigns with AOR, including but not limited to:
- Keyword research and planning
- Audience and competitive analysis
- Budget recommendations
- Google Ads and LinkedIn Accounts’ oversight
- Assess the effectiveness of campaigns and report on results to brand team and other internal stakeholders on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Formulate recommendations to improve effectiveness of the integrated brand advertising campaigns from display advertising, social media, and paid search perspectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of brand marketing experience with emphasis on digital channels, ideally within the context of international campaigns
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing paid search campaigns, international audiences, and multiple languages.
- Experience evaluating marketing campaign strategies, media plans and reviewing blocking charts.
- Experience monitoring campaign delivery, evaluating campaign performance, and providing updates/reports to management.
- Marketing certificates considered an asset (Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Working knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce, Pardot, etc.).
- Bilingual (English and French), considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills with strong writing and presentation abilities.
- Strong collaboration, analytical, attention to detail and project management skills.
Invest in Canada Offers:
- The opportunity to build a more sustainable economy for Canadians and the world.
- A collaborative and innovative working environment.
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities.
- Flexible work hours and extensive leave policies.
- A competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a defined benefit pension plan.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, by December 5, 2021 if you are interested. We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position and our organization.
As an agency of the Government of Canada, all employees of Invest in Canada are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and attest to their vaccination status unless accommodated based on medical contraindication or a prohibited group for discrimination as defined under the Canada Human Rights Act.
This requirement applies to all employees regardless of their employment status (indeterminate, temporary or student) or work location (remotely, telework or on site). Should you reach the point in the selection process where it is necessary to verify terms and conditions of employment you will be asked to complete a vaccination attestation. For more information, please refer to the Government of Canada’s Website: Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination.
Invest in Canada is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce and values employment equity as an integral part of professional excellence.
Invest in Canada values the diverse and intersectional identities of its staff, and we regard equity and diversity as an integral part of professional excellence and are committed to accessibility for all employees.
Invest in Canada seeks applicants who embrace our values of equity, anti-racism and inclusion. Invest in Canada is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. If you have any application, interview, or workplace accommodation requests, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.