Partnership Coordinator (Internship)
We get it. Finding the right job is hard work. You want to work in the kind of place where you can make an impact; to work in a thriving fast-pace environment where you’re challenged to disrupt the status quo.
That’s where Invest in Canada comes in. We’re an investment promotion agency that brands Canada on the world stage. Our job is to help global business accelerate their investment in Canada.
At Invest in Canada, we believe that recruiting dynamic, skilled and energetic people is key to delivering world class services to our clients. In line with this, IIC’s data team is looking for an autonomous person that possess deep knowledge in data science/architecture.
We want our people to have work-life balance, grow personally and professionally, feel supported on the job and love what they do. It’s an open-door policy – you can talk to our marketing team if you want to learn more about social media or our info services team to chat about recently released FDI data. We challenge our team to continuously learn.
We hire people who are passionate about making Canada stronger. If you are prepared to go above and beyond to make a difference, Invest in Canada is the place for you.
We’re looking for 1 intern for the fall to be part of the Invest in Canada’s Partnership team. This position will work in collaboration with the broader Invest in Canada team and will report to the Director, Partnership Strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) partner data, tracking, analysis, and reporting from across IIC business units
- Support the coordination, input and publishing of partner CRM dashboards and campaigns
- Prepare partner related briefing materials, reports and presentations
- Assist in coordinating partner meetings
- Offer concierge experience onboarding IIC partners into new programs and platforms
- Participate in the development and expansion of partner product offerings
- Support IIC partner lead referral program
- Coordinate among IIC business units to enhance external partner collaboration
- Support response to partner requests
- Offer administrative support for internal template management system, gathering documents from across business units to support operational efficiency to enhance external communication
- Third or Fourth-year student completing a post-secondary education
- Fluency in both official languages is an asset
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellence in communication, organization and managing relationships
- Salesforce experience is an asset
Salary Range: $18.91 - $23.15
Fall Hours: 15 – 22 hours/week (to be agreed upon by student and employer)
Please submit your applications by December 1, 2020 to email@example.com. We thank everyone for applying, but only selected candidates will be contacted for further consideration.