Sell to the world from Canada. With its long history of free and open trade, Canada is the perfect place to sell to global markets. Canada’s extensive trade portfolio makes doing business internationally easier and offers companies preferential access to 1.5 billion consumers worldwide.
Preferential access to markets and supply chains
15 free trade agreements
1.5 billion consumers worldwide
Canada’s transportation infrastructure
Canada’s world-class transportation infrastructure connects your products and services directly to world markets by road, rail, sea and air. These secure trade corridors reduce your risk and simplify business travel.
More free trade agreements
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Costa Rica Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-European Free Trade Association Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Israel Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Jordan Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Korea Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Panama Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Peru Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-UK Trade Continuity Agreement
- Canada-Ukraine Free Trade Agreement
“Sekisui chose Prince Edward Island for the cost competitiveness of our workforce, our strategic placement to ship by land or air into our North American market, or air or sea into our European market.”
Eugene Howatt, Plant Manager, Sekisui Diagnostics
How we help
Invest in Canada can connect you with Canadian trade commissioners who will help your company benefit from the greater market access opportunities available through Canada’s 15 free trade agreements.